A list of helpful resources and webpages. However, their listing here should not be taken as our endorsement of everything they represent, nor as an endorsement by them of us.
- M’Cheyne’s Bible Reading Calendar – A reading plan whereby one can read through the whole Bible once in a year–the Psalms and the New Testament twice. Divided into four readings each day (two family, two private).
- M’Cheyne’s Calendar (Don Carson’s version) – The readings are spread over two years.
- Trinitarian Bible Society – Publishes King James Authorized Bible version.
North American Presbyterian and Reformed Council (NAPARC) and Member Denominations:
- North American Presbyterian and Reformed Council
- Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church (ARP)
- Canadian and American Reformed Churches (CanRC)
- Free Reformed Churches of North America (FRCNA)
- Heritage Reformed Churches (HRC)
- Korean American Presbyterian Church (KAPC)
- Orthodox Presbyterian Church (OPC)
- Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
- Presbyterian Reformed Church (PresRC)
- Reformed Church in the United States (RCUS)
- Reformed Church of Québec (RCQ)
- Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America (RPCNA)
- United Reformed Churches in North America (URCNA)
Other Fraternal Denominations & Churches:
- Free Church of Scotland
- Free Church of Scotland (Continuing)
- Pilgrim Covenant Church in Singapore
- Reformed Churches of New Zealand
- Reformed Presbyterian Church of Ireland
- Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- Mid-America Theological Seminary
- Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary
- Presbytery of Northern California and Nevada – our church’s presbytery